The Seneca Sham takes its cue from traditional mountaineer flannel patterns. This quilt features an oversized blue, green, and red courthouse step block with accents of white and black on subtle deep brown and black chambray base. The brown and black chambray may appear to have a green tint due to its dark color and appearing next to green plaids. Hand quilted, made with 100% cotton to capture the natural spirit of the outdoors.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on textured deep brown cotton chambray base fabric
- Courthouse step block in various blue, green, and red plaid fabrics
- Trimmed with 1.5" green and brown plaid box-pleated ruffle
- Reverses to solid deep brown cotton chambray fabric
- Features 3 dark wooden toggle closures plus 1 spare hidden toggle with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
SENECA QUILTED SHAM
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Deep Brown, Cobalt, Barn Red
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"