The wonderfully rustic and primitive Dakota Star Queen Quilt showcases a traditional 8 point star in its center surrounded by a feathered star patchwork border, all in black, tan and plaid. The quilt is hand quilted, reverses to solid tan, and constructed of soft and durable cotton for years of comfort.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center surrounded by feathered star patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" solid tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Ebony, Khaki
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King
- Weight: 8.4 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 10.5 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide