The Tacoma Standard Sham presents a fresh take on lodge living, with an oversized log cabin block layout alternating earthy brown and deep red plaids. The all cotton construction and hand quilting makes this a sham for all seasons. Reverses to brown print fabric and three brown poly pearl button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Features log cabin blocks in burgundy, brown, tan and green bordered with brown plaid fabric
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy microplaid
- Reverses to brown print fabric
- Features 3 brown poly pearl button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
TACOMA QUILTED SHAM
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Deep Red, Earthy Brown, Country Tan
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"