The Rory Quilt features an irregular block layout and an outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid bringing a rural sophistication. Various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and stripes dominate this all cotton quilt. Reverses to textured greige chambray.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout with outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid fabric
- Straight edge with .5" greige chambray binding
- Reverses to textured greige chambray fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting <