A striking log cabin pattern in dark and light contrasting fabrics is organized around an intricate eight point star in the Novak Sham. Brown and black plaids and checks are surrounded by a light chambray tan and green base, finished with intricate hand quilting for heirloom quality appeal. Bordered with contrasting plaid trim; reverses to tan, brown, and black plaid. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on textured khaki green cotton chambray base fabric
- Centered 8-point star composed of various tan, black, gold, and brown plaid log cabin patches
- Trimmed with 1.5" black and tan microcheck flat flange on the bias
- Reverses to tan, brown, and black plaid cotton fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
NOVAK QUILTED KING SHAM
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki Green, Coal Black, Pecan Brown
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- ALSO AVAILABLE: NOVAK QUILT