A striking log cabin pattern in dark and light contrasting fabrics is organized in an intricate broken star layout in the Novak Queen Quilt. Brown and black plaids and checks are spaced with a light chambray tan and green base, finished with intricate hand quilting for heirloom quality appeal. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on textured khaki green cotton chambray base fabric
- Large feathered star composed of various tan, black, gold, and brown plaid log cabin patches
- Straight edge with .5" khaki green chambray binding
- Reverses to tan, brown, and black plaid cotton fabric
- Within the larger feathered star, an 8-point star is composed of the same log cabin patches
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced