National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Queen Quilt presents a fresh take on VHCs popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8 point star patches on the outer border.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid cotton fabrics
- 8-POINTED STAR: Center confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Golden Tan, Navy, Rust Red
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King
- Weight: 8.8 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 6.2 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
- Weight: 5 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide