The Joanna Sham features interlocking triangles in a carefully arranged patchwork of solids, stripes, plaids, and microchecks. Soft white, crime, golden tan, and powder blue showcase a fresh farmhouse look. Trimmed with 2 and 3 inch gathered ruffles; blue ruffle extends from the sham and is not a false trim. 100% cotton, hand quilted.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various striped, plaid, and check fabrics
- Rows of right triangle patches run diagonally across quilt in subtle soft white, creme, golden tan, and powder blue fabrics
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double gathered ruffle in striped and microcheck fabrics
- Reverses to golden tan ticking stripe on beige base fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Soft White, Golden Tan, Powder Blue
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"