The Heritage Farms Queen Quilt is decorated with cascading blocks of various crimsons, mustards, and black for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on various burgundy, mustard, and black plaid and check fabrics
- TRIP AROUND THE WORLD: Various 3" plaid blocks form a colorful Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" burgundy and black plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- OUTER BORDER: Features border in merlot and black plaid fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King
- Weight: 9.4 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 10.5 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide