Add a darker rural look to any window with the Heritage Farms Primitive Star and Pip Valance Curtain. This country style curtain is layered and features a plaid base fabric accented with applique primitive stars and embroidered twig and pip berry vines. The Bottom layer complements the top layer with large-scale deep check fabric, creating a sawtooth pattern on the top layer to create a unique, old-fashioned twist - lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration.
HERITAGE FARMS PRIMITIVE STAR AND PIP VALANCE CURTAIN
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- PRIMITIVE STAR & PIP: Mustard plaid base fabric accented with applique primitive stars and embroidered twig and pip berry vines
- LAYERED: Bottom layer complements with a large-scale deep burgundy, mustard, and black check fabric , creating a sawtooth pattern on the top layer
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard .5" hem fold at the bottom
- ASSORTED FABRICS: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Mustard, Deep Burgundy, Raven Black
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket, Hanging Loops
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 20" x 60" - 0.6 lb
- 20" x 72" - 0.6 lb