The Black Star Door Panel Curtain with Attached Scalloped Layered Valance 72x42 is the perfect addition to your country kitchen. Featuring classic check pattern in black and khaki and 5-point stars appliqued in solid black fabric along the bottom of the attached layered valance. This country curtain is finished with standard .5 inch hem fold on each side, with attached scalloped valance on the bottom edge. Includes 1 matching tie back with button for a different look.
BLACK STAR DOOR PANEL WITH ATTACHED SCALLOPED LAYERED VALANCE 72X40
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- CHECK PATTERN: Classic check pattern in black and khaki
- APPLIQUE STAR: 5-point stars appliqued in solid black fabric along the bottom of the attached layered valance
- LIGHT FILTERING: Panel lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- SCALLOPED: Panel finished with standard .5" hem fold on each side, attached valance has scalloped bottom edge with .5" self-binding on the bias
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 1 matching tie back with button to wrap around the center
- ASSORTED FABRICS: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- Colors: Raven, Khaki
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
* Natural variations in fabric shrinkage may occur when washed.