Referencing patriotic quilts from the past century, Arlington Queen Quilt features a parade of multicolored 5 point stars in olive, red, tan and blue. Reverses to tan and navy micro check fabric used in chain blocks on the front.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Traditional 5-point star and Irish chain patchwork with primitive navy microplaid base and creme, tan, and barn red plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy, tan, and navy plaid binding
- Reverses to tan, navy, and burgundy microplaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Barn Red, Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Luxury King
- Weight: 10.5 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 97" long x 110" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 94" long x 94" wide
- Weight: 4.6 lb