Bring a country style mood to your window with the Abilene Star Door Panel with Attached Valance 72x42. Featuring slub weave fabric combining creme and dark grey producing a flecked look. This country style door panel beautifully showcases appliqued, primitive 5-point stars with frayed edges in assorted burgundy, tan, and brown plaids and check. Valance attached finished with a scalloped edge to complete the look
ABILENE STAR DOOR PANEL WITH ATTACHED VALANCE 72X40
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- COTTON SLUB FABRIC: Slub weave fabric combines creme and dark grey producing a flecked look
- APPLIQUE STAR: Attached valance contains appliqued 5-point stars with frayed edges in assorted burgundy plaids
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with standard .5" hem fold on each side
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 1 matching tie back with button to wrap around the center
- ASSORTED FABRICS: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Colors: Tan, Burgundy, Dark Brown
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
* Natural variations in fabric shrinkage may occur when washed.